Introduction to Agile Principles
Don't have time to travel to conferences? Here is a series of workshops that can come to you and help you understand what agility is all about.
Contact me directly to discuss availability, pricing, and how we can tailor a workshop just for you.
Duration: One Day
Class Size: 8 to 24 persons
Come Take An Agile Journey
- Are you new to agile and confused about how it could possibly work?
- Are you beginning to understand the concepts and principles, but need to see them in practice?
- Have you heard about agile project management or self-organizing teams and wonder how they are different from what you do today?
- Have you heard about a business person working with the delivery team but can't imagine how they actually work together?
- Do you wonder what a Scrum Master is really the master of? Or what a Product Owner actually owns?
- Are you unsure how to answer that senior manager who wants to know when you will be done?
Then this workshop is for you. Whether you are a project manager, business analyst, developer, tester, architect, product manager, team leader, business manager, quality control analyst, or simply "agile curious" this workshop is your chance to get some hands on experience with agile practices. Come roll up your sleeves and jump into a day of activities, exercises, and interactive discussions that will let you touch and feel agile practices and take them out for a spin.Read more...
Scrum is often thought of as a Software Development Life Cycle but in reality it is a project management framework applicable to any type of problem domain. This workshop introduces the Scrum framework, its roles and ceremonies, as well that the typical artifacts it produces. In addition the workshop presents the look and feel of how a Scrum team works in the software development domain and its interactions with the broader organization.Read more...